As a horse crazy girl living in an apartment, sometimes the only way to get the "full horse experience" is through SIM games. I have found a really awesome one that I wanted to share!
Want to experience real horse genetics, compete for the top, and register horses based on requirements similar to real life breed clubs? Want to be able to actually meet, talk with, and get to know the game's creator and staff instead of playing an impersonal game?
Horse Eden Eventing allows you to breed Warmbloods, Thoroughbreds, Anglo Arabs, Knabstruppers, Registered Irish Draught, Appendix Quarter Horses, Sport Horses, and Irish Sport Horses (with new breeds being added periodically). Compete for the breeding or showing leaderboards.
Rather than having to spend hours doing meaningless tasks like clicking thousands of shows to reach the top, you can easily enter an entire barn in one click or you can use your barn manager to set shows to run on certain days for specific horses. This leaves you with time to experience the many other great aspects of the game.
* Built in role playing games based around horses: wild horses, fantasy/Medieval, and modern RPs
* Run your own club or join others!
* Join the weekly chats where the game creator and staff are there to answer questions or just hang out and get to know you!
* Enter the many member-run contests or chat in the extremely open, friendly, tight-knit, helpful and welcoming community
* Learn real horse colour genetics
* Play the mini games including being able to race your horses!
* Join Federations or compete in the Junior Rider competitions
* Enter your horses in special shows like musical freestyle dressage
* Host your own shows or enter shows that other members hosted in addition to regular game shows!
* Moderators are very active and quick to respond to issues that may arise. Want a drama-free environment? Horse Eden works very hard to keep drama out and the fun in!
* And much more!